Nowadays, most people in the world understand that their health and well-being largely depend on their strong immunity.
After all, the immune system is the natural biological barrier in the way of millions of different viruses and bacteria, which are trying to penetrate the body and damage the state of human health every second.
So, what are the main symptoms of low immune activity?
- fast fatigability
- chronic fatigue
- sleepiness or, on the contrary, insomnia
- a headache
- aches in muscles
It is noted that most often a sharp decrease in immunity occurs during stress and heavy workloads. Therefore, people whose professions are somehow connected with this are at risk.
The major causes of reduced immunity:
- Bad ecology: water, air, insecticides, herbicides, radionuclides. Our grandmothers and grandfathers lived in the best environmental conditions, so they did not catch a cold from the open window and did not “catch” a sore throat from a sip of cold water.
- Nutrition. It goes about poor-quality, artificial, poisoned, pickled food, containing more than 1000 items of preservatives, stabilizers, dyes, leavening agents, etc. Foods with high sugar content weaken the immune system and the ability of protective properties to fight external factors.
- Fasting and perpetual diets. Immunity is adversely affected by overweight and underweight. So you should neither starve nor overeat.
- Deficiency of vitamins and microelements.
- Antibiotics. Recent studies by German doctors have shown that an antibiotic, even if it is used for its intended purpose, lower the body’s immunity by 50-75 percent. Therefore, the advice is not to self-medicate and do not to buy antibiotics in pharmacies “to your taste”, even if they are sold without a prescription! It is very important to limit the use of antibiotics prescribed by a doctor, but it is equally important to reduce the consumption of meat containing antibiotics. Buy organic meat and chicken from stores you trust. Some poultry producers feed chickens with antibiotics that stimulate their growth. Although it is officially stated that antibiotics protect birds from diseases, but doctors believe that an overabundance of such antibiotics can lead to a low immunity of the human body and the formation of bacteria resistant to antibiotics.
- Stress. Constant stress … Stress cannot be avoided, so you need to be able to resist. You may be wondering that there is a connection between stress and cancer.
- Physical and mental pressure.
- Viral infections, germs, bacteria. This means the aggression of bacteria, viruses, fungi, as well as other parasites and protozoa. Microbiologists estimate that in the usual kitchen sponge contains about 320 million bacteria, of which about 3000 bacteria fall on the hands and then in the mouth. This amount of microorganisms may be enough for the development of the disease.
- Chronic lack of sleep. If you are not getting enough sleep, your organism cannot relax as needed that has an impact on your health condition, mood and immune resistance.