If you want to be healthy, you should proceed to action and change your lifestyle. No more lying on the couch and dreaming about being super healthy, go doing exercise and breathing fresh air!
As stress is the main enemy of immunity, drive away feelings away from yourself and do not be nervous. Try to get as many positive emotions as possible. But first of all, in order to strengthen the immunity, you need to start your positive changes with nutrition.
- The most important for the immune system are the vitamins A, B5, C, D, F, PP.
Almost all vegetables, especially of yellow and red colors (carrots, red pepper, melon, tomatoes, pumpkin) contains beta-carotene which is converted into vitamin A in the body. Vitamin A and carotene are responsible for the strength of the immune response to the invading antigen and also they are able to protect against the development of cancer disease.
Everybody knows that the main sources of vitamin C are black currant, rosehip, citrus, sea buckthorn, parsley, and lemon. A deficiency of this vitamin reduces the rate of antibody production. So, its adequate intake from food is a guarantee of the production of high-grade immune cells.
Vitamins of group B are contained in sunflower seeds, wholemeal bread, nuts, buckwheat, cereals, mushrooms, and cheese.
A lot of nuts, seeds, and germinated grains contain vitamin E that is an antioxidant protecting cell from damage. Another source of vitamin E is unrefined vegetable oil.
And also, a high content in minerals, selenium, zinc, iodine, manganese, magnesium, calcium and iron influences the whole feeling of being healthy. The leaders in the mineral content of herbal products are nuts, legumes, seeds, whole grains, as well as cocoa and dark chocolate.
- Healthy eating
- High-grade proteins: meat, fish, legumes. Meat or fish should be eaten every day, but beans, peas or lentils can be consumed 1-2 times a week;
- Vegetables, fruits, and berries. Carrots, beets, cabbage, beans, radish, red pepper, pomegranates, raisins, prunes, black chokeberry, dried apricots, apples, red grapes, cranberries, nuts, horseradish, garlic, onions, as well as red grape wine, juices with pulp (grape, beet, tomato, pomegranate);
- Seafood. Unsaturated fatty acids contained in fish and seafood, greatly increase the body’s defenses. But long-term heat treatment destroys beneficial substances. Squids and sea kale are preferred;
- Potassium-containing products. Most of it is in potatoes baked in uniform, in dried apricots, nuts, buckwheat and oatmeal;
- Dairy products: especially those that contain live bacteria. A variety of bio yogurts enhance the production of interferon, so feel free to drink them and even use them for filling salads and cold soups. Methionine contained in them contributes to the removal of radionuclides from the body;
- Green tea is the best way to remove radionuclides from the body;
- Physical exercises are also useful: gymnastics, aerobics, fitness, jogging, swimming, long walks, shaping, exercise equipment: From this variety, you can certainly choose something to your taste, mood, and pocket. But you can not get involved! It has been proven that excessive stress is detrimental to immunity.